Sunday, February 3, 2013

Newness

It has been a LONG time since I have posted...too long. Between work and the holidays, life got a bit too crazy but I have missed this outlet. Oddly, I have written several posts but wasn't sure about actually publishing them so I have been sitting on them . I have not liked the blog name for a while either but didn't have the patience to think of one I liked better when I started writing. Anyway, I have re-named my blog (as you know if you are able to read this :-) ). I still plan on writing about creating a healthier home but I want to broaden my posts a bit, too. Hopefully you guys won't mind.

I have been a Christian most of my life and feel strongly that the Lord directs my life. Lately, He has really been working on me in some new ways. I'm not sure what He wants me to do exactly but I feel that He is asking me to share more of my past and who I am.

Additionally, I may just post on some fun stuff too. So, that is my randomness for the day. Happy Sunday, all! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment