- Work out at least four days a week
- Organize my office. This is the one room that is still a disaster from moving. It is the catchall room for our house but I'm convinced it can be better than the piles of crap stacked in there currently.
- Read a book. I rarely make time to read these days but I really love to read. I haven't read a book since last winter and I'm very sad about this. I'm open to suggestions :-)
- Get my Christmas shopping done. I've been making my lists but I would love to have everything bought this month.
- Decorate my house. My walls are still bare and this makes me sad. At the very least, I need to hang things up that I already own and like.
This list doesn't look like much but I suspect it will prove to be tough.