Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Poor Neglected Blog

I'm baaaccckkkk!! Well, for now at least. I have really missed my fun little creative outlet but it has been a rough few weeks. To recap, we sold out house very quickly and had to find a new one and be moved into said new house inside of 6 weeks. Yikes! As if that wasn't scary enough, we were blessed with a record sales month at that same time, so my poor husband was a bit distracted and exhausted. Oh, and I was about 7 months pregnant and chasing a busy toddler. But God blessed us with a great home and made it all come together. Now, we are (relatively) settled and anxiously awaiting the arrival of sweet little Allison any day. (Note my optimism as I say "any day"...in reality, she won't likely show for at least another couple weeks but a mama can hope!) Anyway, I am excited to begin posting again more regularly even though it will likely be erratic for a while.

1 comment: